Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
Schwarzkopf., July 8, 2017 in CS:GO NEWS
– Team stickers, team graffiti, and stickers autographed by CS:GO pro players are now available for purchase in-game, from the Steam Community Market, or from the 50 piece Mega Bundle on Steam. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations at Krakow 2017.– Adding Pick’Em for Krakow Major.
– Added a convar tv_allow_camera_man_override that must be set on the game server to allow camera man overrides. It is disabled by default, and reduces network traffic with single interactive caster.
– Added optional asynchronous audio mixing which allows for a smoother and lower latency audio experience. This is can be turned on using snd_mix_async 1. If this is turned on, snd_mixahead may also be set to a lower value such as 0.02. We will monitor community feedback on this feature before turning it on by default for all players.– Made it possible to choose audio device to use in the settings menu.– Sounds made by physics props and doors will now spatialize correctly when playing with HRTF enabled.
– Added client cvar “cl_deathnotices_show_numbers” which allows appending observer numbers to kill feed (0: defaults for no numbers, 1: to use just observer numbers in death notices, 2: append observer numbers in front of names in death notices).
– Updated the following community weapon finishes with normal maps:— Glock-18 | Royal Legion— M4A4 | Royal Paladin— AUG | Aristocrat— CZ75-Auto | Imprint— Dual Berettas | Royal Consorts— USP-S | Lead Conduit— CZ75-Auto | Xiangliu— PP-Bizon | Harvester— M4A4 | Buzz Kill— AWP | Phobos— AK-47 | Fuel Injector— Tec-9 | Fuel Injector
No registered users viewing this page.